Canon 1300D / Rebel T6 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
- 18MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- 3.0″ 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 9-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point
- Extended ISO 12800, 3 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- Basic+ and Auto Modes
- EF-S 18-55mm Lens
Comprising a versatile set of imaging capabilities along with support for a connected workflow, the Canon 1300D / Rebel T6 from Canon is a compact, sleek DSLR featuring an 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 4+ image processor. Combined, these two technologies avail rich image quality with reduced noise, along with a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400 that can be further expanded to ISO 12800 to suit working in low and difficult lighting conditions. The sensor and processor also enable the ability to shoot continuously at 3 fps for photographing moving subjects, as well as recording Full HD 1080p/30 video. Benefitting shooting with the optical viewfinder, a 9-point AF system incorporates a single center cross-type AF point for increased accuracy and focusing speed, and a contrast-detection focusing system offers refined autofocus precision for shooting movies or working in live view. The rear 3.0″ 920k-dot LCD offers a bright, clear image for playback and review, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC also offers the ability to wirelessly share imagery from your camera to a linked mobile device for instant online sharing.
Share Photos that Impress
The camera with the quality your photos deserve, the EOS 1300D/Rebel T6 can be ideal for smartphone or digital point-and-shoot camera users looking to step up their imaging game. It’s equipped with an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS image sensor and the DIGIC 4+ Image Processor for highly detailed, vibrant photos and videos even in low light. Whether you’re out on an adventure hike or snapping candids of your friends during a late night out, the EOS Rebel T6 can help you take photos you’ll want to show off. Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity make it easy to get your favorite pictures up on select social media sites for your friends, family and the world to see. If you’re new to DSLRs, Scene Intelligent Auto mode can conveniently and automatically adjust the camera’s settings to suit your subject. Easy to use and simple to share with, the EOS Rebel T6 delivers high image quality that’s sure to catch the audience’s eye.
18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and high-performance DIGIC 4+ Image Processor for excellent speed and quality.
The EOS Rebel T6 camera has an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor that captures images with outstanding clarity and tonal range, and can offer enough resolution for big enlargements or crops – your photos can be printed and framed without having to worry about reducing the image quality. This sensor is APS-C size for an effective 1.6x field of view (compared to 35mm format) and features many advanced Canon technologies that maximize each pixel’s light gathering, helping to ensure images are captured beautifully and brilliantly.
The Canon DIGIC 4+ Image Processor powers the EOS Rebel T6 camera’s advanced functions and capabilities. Its accelerated processing speed creates fast, responsive performance, for a shooting experience that can be smooth and natural. The DIGIC 4+ Image Processor also helps enhance image quality by shortening the processing of high ISO shots by up to 60% compared to the DIGIC 4 Image Processor. This helps reduce noise for brilliant color, smooth gradations and beautiful detail even in low light.
ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright light to low light.
With a broad range of light sensitivity ratings from ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800), the EOS Rebel T6 camera is ready to go in virtually any light, capturing fine detail with ease. Thanks to this expanded ISO range, it can capture a variety of subjects in a variety of situations, including handheld, without needing a flash. This means detailed and natural-looking pictures and movies can be captured discreetly, with ease.
Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible smart devices, select social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.
From uploading photos to select social networking sites, emailing family and friends or archiving images to a computer, the EOS Rebel T6 camera offers a number of easy solutions for sharing. It’s equipped with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to help make wireless sharing of photos between compatible devices incredibly easy and convenient. Using Canon’s free Camera Connect app, the EOS Rebel T6 can connect to a number of compatible smart devices for image browsing and transfer, and also post images and videos to select social media sites.
Built-in NFC Technology
Built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) helps provide a virtually seamless connection to numerous compatible Android devices, and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device. To transfer your photos and videos, simply tap the EOS Rebel T6 camera to the Connect Station CS100 and the transfer is done! With the Connect Station CS100, you can store, view and organize all of your photos and videos from just one device.
Canon 1300D/T6 Features
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and high-performance DIGIC 4+ Image Processor for excellent speed and quality.
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright light to low light.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible smart devices, select social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.
- 9 point AF system (including one center cross-type AF point) and AI Servo AF provide impressive autofocus performance with accurate results.
- High-performance Optical Viewfinder helps facilitate quick and accurate focusing by firmly framing and capturing the subject at hand.
- Large, 3.0-inch LCD monitor with 920,000 dots shows fine details and provides easy viewing.
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode simplifies settings for users without extensive photography experience.
- Feature Guide offers short descriptions of shooting modes, settings and effects for easy operation.
- EOS Full HD Movie mode for easy-to-use video capture.
- Continuous shooting up to 3.0 fps to capture action shots.
- Creative options made easy with imaging features like Basic+ and Creative Auto.
- Creative Filters including Toy Camera, Fisheye and Miniature Effect help you capture everything with a new perspective.
- Auto White Balance provides “white priority,” adjusting for the warmer tones under tungsten lighting.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.